IBM Flash Storage is engineered to meet modern high-performance storage requirements: ultra-low latency, cost-effectiveness, operational efficiency, and mission-critical reliability.
● Improve your business agility with flash storage and heterogeneous data services ●
● Scale capacity quickly and easily into the petabyte range with high-density enclosures ●
● Transform the economics of data storage using IBM Real-time Compression™1 ●
● Optimize tiered storage—with IBM Easy Tier® ●
● Address security needs by encrypting data on existing storage ●
● Enable near-continuous availability of applications through dynamic migration ●
● Reduce management effort with an advanced graphical user interface and a wide range of affordable, easy-to-deploy storage systems ●
IBM tape storage means better data economics. You gain scalability, durability, security, and energy efficiency at a compellingly lower cost than other media.
● Provide high-capacity storage backup and long-term data retention with low total cost of ownership ●
● Store removable cartridges to protect them from viruses, sabotage and corruption; and support scalability by simply adding more tape cartridges, versus drives ●
● Add data protection by moving portable media off-site; and shorten backup windows and enable rapid data restores with virtual tape ●
● Address security compliance requirements using encryption and Write Once Read Many (WORM) technologies